My Solo Discovers Fishing!

Reaction score
Took the Solo out in my bass boat the other day! Had me sweating bullets but everything worked out just fine! I am open to any suggestions as I am truly new at this. Thanks for watching!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought Solo was going to be DOING the fishing.:D
Just tie some fishing line (50') to Solo's leg and have it drag a lure through the water!
(Just make sure you only catch small fish).

Dang, I just invented a new sport!:rolleyes:

Just tie some fishing line (50') to Solo's leg and have it drag a lure through the water!

There is actually video out here where a drone delivers the bait somewhat offshore on a line, then drops it for the big fish to bite.

Need a big ol' drone to reel in those great whites... ;)

Reactions: Maddog
Did you arm and launch from the boat?

Yes, I took the done with me on the boat and waited for a good place to launch it from the front deck of my boat. Makes me a little nervous landing it on boat because I have bring it down and grab it, then shut motors off while the boat keeps drifting away.

Nah, I bought the Solo so I could get some different camera angles. I like to do fishing videos, as I already have 3 GoPros mounted on the boat.

There is actually video out here where a drone delivers the bait somewhat offshore on a line, then drops it for the big fish to bite.

Yah- like a Predator.

Reactions: SARDG

There's a thread here about the bait delivery too.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea