"My DJI MAVIC DRONE is GONE"

Reaction score

This guy, over at youtube, had his hands on a Mavic for testing for a week, Now a Flyaway? He begs DJI for another...LOL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
It will remain beyond my comprehension until the day I leave this Earth how people like Poopdepie and this guy are able to gain such a following. There's just nothing remotely valuable or entertaining about the crap they post. I just don't get it.

If I were to be totally honest, I couldn't hold this supposed fly away against the Mavic. If it wasn't a hoax or done on purpose as a piece of video click-bait, he seems too moronic to be trusted with a drone in the first place.

That guy makes like 100,000$ a month for his Youtube following. Crazy. Every time you watch him he makes more money!

That guy makes like 100,000$ a month for his Youtube following. Crazy. Every time you watch him he makes more money!

Yup, fools like that make millions of dollars a year... and we're about to elect one of the two most despised candidates in history as president. Connection? This society needs to get it's head out of it's rear end!

And the rich SOB is whining that he lost his free drone. Poor poor Casey. I better send him some free stuff. Good grief.

he's pretty arrogant alright (whining for a free quad when you're filthy rich after irressponsible flying irks me)
but some of it is entertaining
he speaks on his mind with no filter and i can appreciate that

I would like to see faa go after this guy

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It will remain beyond my comprehension until the day I leave this Earth how people like Poopdepie and this guy are able to gain such a following. There's just nothing remotely valuable or entertaining about the crap they post. I just don't get it.

If I were to be totally honest, I couldn't hold this supposed fly away against the Mavic. If it wasn't a hoax or done on purpose as a piece of video click-bait, he seems too moronic to be trusted with a drone in the first place.
I could never believe anyone would vote trump but they do.

I could never believe anyone would vote trump but they do.
as opposed to a secretary of state that exposes our national security to our enemies so she can make money off her position?

Folks we have the entire world that is filled with politics
this is a nice place to go and have a break from it, and be a group of people who enjoy a common hobby

can we just keep it that way?

I just started watching Casey's videos. I think they are creative and entertaining. But, I see what you mean by violations of safety rules every bit as blatant as the ones shown on the infamous Pirker video that fired up the FAA.

The Pirker or "trappy" video shot at University of Virginia that triggered FAA charges of reckless flying and illegal commercial use of drone (Pirker was asked to shoot video by UVA but not sure school officials knew what they were going to get).

the karma includes handheld stabilizers is pretty cheap price and more superior footage than mavic flyaway. here's the proof

Last edited:
Rafael Pirker was a Swiss/Austrian citizen who was hired by UVA Medical School to shoot the promotional video for what Pirker described as "pocket change." The video hit YouTube and someone reported it to the FAA which levied a $10K fine against Pirker for reckless flying of an aircraft. Of particular concern: Plane was flown as low as 10 feet and as high as 1500; plane was flown under bridge, directly at cars and at one person who was forced to take evasive action, and within 100 feet of a helicopter. Did I mention btw that Chuck Norris sweats justice?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela