Motors spinning wrong direction?

Reaction score
Good lord what a day!

Thanks for taking a look...

I had to replace the mother board on my Solo because the original one smoked the other day. After reassembly the motor pods turn the opposite direction as they are supposed to so now I'm a bit confused... Does anyone have an idea of what I might have done wrong here?

Dean

Switch any two of the three wires on a motor/ESC and the motor will rotate the other direction.

Good lord what a day!

I had to replace the mother board on my Solo because the original one smoked the other day. After reassembly the motor pods turn the opposite direction as they are supposed to so now I'm a bit confused... Does anyone have an idea of what I might have done wrong here?

Dean
Are you sure you got the motor pods in the correct locations? Sounds like you might have reversed them.

Good lord what a day!

Dean

Looking From the rear of the Solo, and the Solo headings is facing forward.
1. The black center hub, of the prop, is front left (marked black on the tip of the motor shaft).
2. The silver center hub, of the prop, is front right (marked silver on the tip of the motor shaft).
3. The silver center hub, of the prop, is rear left
4. The black center hub, of the prop, is rear right

If the motor pods or motors are installed using the above color coded manner, then your motor pods are installed correctly. Otherwise, follow the color code from the above steps 1..4.

Note: I am presuming that the 3 motor Wires, on any of those motors, were not modified, and left in their original factory state.

T

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo