Moire Effect

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I learned a new term yesterday. The Moire effect from either over exposure or over sharpening. This is the same clip repeated three times with only the sharpness changed. Exposure, contrast, Temperature etc. is all the same. What a great community it is here when you can learn something new everyday.

Reactions: RichWest
My observation, having the gimbal too tight that the rolling shutter appears on a micro level, the moire effect. I actually prefer seeing it while testing vibe mods, as it can be easily tuned out by physically softening whatever is the cause. And like in your example, it can be reduced with post editing....

You do understand that your expanded knowledge will limit your social circles....sorry...;)

I think if I had reduced exposure it would have helped more than sharpening adjustments. As far as social circles go.... I have a hard time liking people to begin with.

My observation, having the gimbal too tight that the rolling shutter appears on a micro level, the moire effect. I actually prefer seeing it while testing vibe mods, as it can be easily tuned out by physically softening whatever is the cause. And like in your example, it can be reduced with post editing....

You do understand that your expanded knowledge will limit your social circles....sorry...;)
I have a totally stock HDMI cable in the Solo. That can't be good.

I use the stock HDMI cable as well...

A member back when disconnected the HDMI cable from the gimbal and saw no change....ymmv. Always worth an effort to discover first hand results...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44