Mission Planner, Solo, and negative Attitudes

Reaction score
Good day All,

I have a questions about Mission Planner altitudes. I need to fly a series of survey missions in a small valley, but the only takeoff locations are pretty high up said valley. I just did a test and Mission Planner will not let me write way points with negative altitudes, and with out being able to plot waypoints bellow the home altitude I won't be able to fly these surveys without breaking our 400 ft. limit (flying under Part 107) be a large margin.

The error message I am getting is "Low alt on WP#3. Please reduce the alt warning, or increase the altitude."
Obviously I cannot increasing he altitude, but I also cannot find any setting in either Mission Planner or in the Solo's parameters that could be a minimum altitude warning setting. Am I missing something or could this be a hidden setting that I could find in a .ini I could change/disable?

Thanks!

It's the alt warn box above the list of waypoints. I've never actually tried to do this, but try setting for -100 or something.

Reactions: JHuntley
Whoa! How did I miss that, I've been using MP for about a year now and that box never registered.

At least in the office that seems to do the trick.

Thanks!

That didn't work for me--I got an error when saving WPs to the Solo. It seemed to glitch when it got to the Wp with the negative value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela