Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Reaction score
I assume that not everyone here celebrates Christmas, but to those that do, Merry Christmas.

This is the last night before an influx of new users. Get ready for a flood of questions on these boards. For those of us that have been around for awhile, let's try to be patient (and either answer repeat questions, or link directly to prior posts).

I appreciate all the help I have gotten on this forum, and I like to help when I can. With a little patience, maybe we can help educate newbies into more informed and safer pilots. I hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season, and the healthiest and safest of New Years.

Reactions: erikgraham and Del
I want to express my gratitude to all of those that have helped so much the last 6 months. I really miss Rich McCabe, Steve Meyer 75, thankful for Rich, Ian. So much progress for SOLO with these guys. Anyway, thanks to all of you that have been contributors and have made this forum a huge success. Merry Christmas

I assume that not everyone here celebrates Christmas, but to those that do, Merry Christmas.

This is the last night before an influx of new users. Get ready for a flood of questions on these boards. For those of us that have been around for awhile, let's try to be patient (and either answer repeat questions, or link directly to prior posts).
When I first considered the onslaught of drone users coming after Christmas, I pictured the sky full of these things. But then a friend of mine Facebooked me a picture of a drone he got for Christmas. It has a camera, looks cool, etc. I looked it up and it has a range of around 30 meters-what is that, about 33 yards or so? I think that is going to be the norm-cheap, under $200 drones that are basically backyard flyers. I think our skies will remain relatively open.

How right you are. I have already talked to a few who got drones for Christmas, as well as seen some flying around the neighborhood. All were of the less than $100 variety. So far, I have seen none of the Solo caliber.

Reactions: Rex Barlow
WISH YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD YEAR COMING 2016.. HOPE TO SEE SOLO DRONE IS THE LOWEST ON CRASH THAN OTHER DRONE AFTER XMAS DAY, HOPE WE GET DATA OF CRASH,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M