M8N GPS plug n play

Reaction score
Selling a m8n gps I bought of a member here, works perfect constantly getting 15+ satellites with HDOP about .5
Takes 5 min to install just unplug and unscrew the old gps and install this.

Selling to buy another battery20160529_081415.jpg
$75 shipped to Can/US

Does it make the Solo more solid in the sky, in other words motionless?

Where are you located.

Can't say it made solo more stable, I bought it because I had problems getting a satellite lock in a few areas that I fly. Using this I was able get satellite lock on the ground where I couldn't always with the stock GPS.

I'm located in Alberta

3DR came out with a new revised gps module that are on the newer (and repaired) solos. We're trying to see if they are for sale individually. It apparently has better shielding and filtering.

3DR came out with a new revised gps module that are on the newer (and repaired) solos. We're trying to see if they are for sale individually. It apparently has better shielding and filtering.

So Steve mine is from April Delivery. Would I have the new ones.

I got GPS lock with 7 satellites, then 11 and then 13 this afternoon within 3 minutes. That works for me!

Just installed the M8N on my bird...went from average 7 sats in my well-tree'd backyard to 17 and moving upward. Headed out to the mountain to give it a real test. Easy install as reported.

does it come with directions to install and is it still for sale

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea