looks like the flood waters are rising on Solo City....

Amazing what people do to keep a negative thread going.
Folks look around. You are out numbered by Happy Solo owners. let it go.
You have control of your own happiness, at this point if you still dont like 3Dr got back to DJI

I find it amazing that when people want to not be left in the dark, are looking for any info they can get and don't want to throw their money away... other people think they are trying to be negative. I am just trying to get the most info i can before i throw a bunch of money at a product that may or may not work. If you are a happy solo owner then by all means tell me how everything is working fine and you have not had any issues? Show some video etc. I am looking for positive info too ya know, not just negative.

There are people that complain about products that they bought/own.

Friend of mine owns a New Bentley "Hand made Automobile", & gets a new one every year. all he does it complain about it.
So i asked him, Why own one if there no good? " Cause all in all, I love them!"
Go figure...

So people here that complains about Solo, Craftsmanship, Tech. Support or even the color of it, & continue to own it, If asked in person, "why they still own one" "Cause all in all, I love them!"

LOL

I find it amazing that when people want to not be left in the dark, are looking for any info they can get and don't want to throw their money away... other people think they are trying to be negative. I am just trying to get the most info i can before i throw a bunch of money at a product that may or may not work. If you are a happy solo owner then by all means tell me how everything is working fine and you have not had any issues? Show some video etc. I am looking for positive info too ya know, not just negative.
I have had my Solo since the first shipment in June. No issues and flies excellent. Been in RC for over 30 years and MRs for about 4+ years and built all of mine until the solo. You can't come to ANY product forum and not see people with issues as they are the most likely to seek out a forum for help. The rest are out flying. There have been an estimated 5000-10000 Solos shipped. Now go back through the forums and count those with issues. I don't post a lot of videos but have a few here.. LCSD516

And anything you purchase "May or May Not Work". I don't care if it is a Mercedes. The difference is if you have a problem, will the company stand behind it.

Good luck with your search..

Reactions: UAVenthusiast
Amazing what people do to keep a negative thread going.
Folks look around. You are out numbered by Happy Solo owners. let it go.
You have control of your own happiness, at this point if you still dont like 3Dr got back to DJI
To be fair, the negativity you are referencing here was all from weeks ago...
Someone asking whether the firmware updates have fixed previous known issues is not a "complaint."

The space shuttle was one of the most sophisticated pieces of engineering ever produced by humans. We know what happened there. These little wonders are carrying more computer power than vehicles that took us to the moon. They are making thousands of calculations a second with multiple technologies that didnt even exist a few years ago.

For us users, that means a guy like me, with no RC experience, not flight knowledge at all really can buy a product and put it in the air and take amazing video. I have owned mine since July, and maybe I just got lucky but have had very few issues that have not been able to be resolved. It has not been perfect. But even my wife loves this thing and what I am able to do with it.

It is one thing to be disappointed with how the roll out went, its another thing to just keep driving negativity when clearly the experience is turning very positive for solo owners. If you are in any relationship and you feel you are not getting your needs met. Move on. Dont just stew in your misery. Your happiness in the end is your own personal responsibility. If have had so many problems with SOLO that I was miserable, I would just cut my losses and go buy something else.

someone posted on here the other day that because the update was one day late they felt entitled to a free battery. Really people?

Reactions: UAVenthusiast

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela