Looking for thoughts about Bradatech platforms

Reaction score
Hey guys, please check out Bradatech.com and let me know what you think. They make UASs using 3DR's technology, they have some interesting platforms, particularly PX-IR which has a FLIR Lepton attached to a Gopro Hero 4 black. However since they are a smaller Canadian company, I could not find much about product reviews online. I'm thinking about returning my solo after I test out the gimbal and getting one of those Bradatech drones. Looking for your thoughts and advice.

Last edited:
Hey guys, please check out Bradatech.com and let me know what you think. They make UASs using 3DR's technology, they have some interesting platforms, particularly PX-IR which has a FLIR Lepton attached to a Gopro Hero 4 black. However since they are a smaller Canadian company, I could not find much about product reviews online. I'm thinking about returning my solo after I test out the gimbal and getting one of those Bradatech drones. Looking for your thoughts and advice.

I'll check it out while your on though have you had the flicker since update? I haven't seen it the couple times I've been out at sunset.

Look nice but out of my price range after all I've spent this summer so far. May be cheaper building one off the spider frame looks like that's what they're doing.

I'll check it out while your on though have you had the flicker since update? I haven't seen it the couple times I've been out at sunset.
What update? I get the flicker every time I do smart shots. However the video recording on the SD card is fine. It is just annoying FPV.

Hero 4 update I didn't have mine updated from end of July till the other day. I haven't used smart shots though since but it happened most all the time for me before.

Hero 4 update I didn't have mine updated from end of July till the other day. I haven't used smart shots though since but it happened most all the time for me before.
I have the new gp update. I'm certain that it is a samsung thing. Thinking about returning my tab S 10.5 for a galaxy S6 phone.

I've got the s6 now and I love the phone itself but I've not found a way to make my feed as smooth as it is on my iPhone 5s yet,it's kinda laggy which is odd since the specs are really pretty impressive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks