Looking for replacement HDMI cord on Solo

Does the Solo internal connection have an HDMI socket? If not, I don't think this cable will help anyone.

Solo has micro hdmi at both ends this will fit
look at photos I posted in picture section
give a look inside solo

This even has right angle plug

This Micro HDMI is available in 3 different lengths. Which length is the best choice ? Thanks in advance.

Well... I'll Tell ya... 12 inch Works with the GoPro Mount. It's a little long, but it works fine. Like an inch too long.. No biggie.

But with the Gimbal the 6 inch works great. Less Cable less Room for Disaster!

And there is not cable coiled in a circle like an antenna, as close as you can get to all the voltage being transmitted by Solo, collecting noise and energy...

Im just saying.....

Murphy's Law!

Well... I'll Tell ya... 12 inch Works with the GoPro Mount. It's a little long, but it works fine. Like an inch too long.. No biggie.

And there is not cable coiled in a circle like an antenna, as close as you can get to all the voltage being transmitted by Solo, collecting noise and energy...

Im just saying.....

Murphy's Law!

Im just saying.....

Murphy's Law!
hello how do you managed to rewire with 6inc cable? can u please share us some picture to show.

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc