Looking for a part

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for the HDMI micro cord for the solo so if anyone is parting theirs out..I'm looking.
Thanx.HDMIMicro.jpg

Seems like you would be able to find one of those. I was just in Fry's today and they have isles of different cables......I could spend hours in there. Also, Solos sold out.

I love frys I could hang out there all day - In fact I have since they have a small cafeteria. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Raybro
hi you can get this cord from a 3rd party the one from 3dr is too stiff, the link was posted on here

I did and TWICE I was promised a new cable = NEVER received, BTW this is not a part that can be "ordered" I sent emails explaining that my cable is bad from the get go. So that's when they said they will send one out to me.

Received my new cable and still no live video feed However I didn't check the hero4 black settings -that is my last step -after that I will have to send this thing in -I've had it since early july and no video. I'm bummed

i had found one at walmart i needed one for some home AV stuff and thats where i remember getting it

fI you can somehow prove to 3DR that it is indeed the cable (Which they have acknowledged that there are some bad ones out there) Then they will send you a new one, They did for me and all works great now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo