Reaction score
Place logs here to allow some of us to interpret them for you.

The ones from Solo itself are the best (they contain more details). But logs from the controller are also fine too. Having logs from both is golden!

Last edited:
I had an incident 2 days ago that I can't figure out and sent 3DR a trouble ticket but haven't heard back from them because of it being a weekend, I suppose. Would you be willing to look at my logs? I am not very versed in the technical aspects of Solo but I have downloaded DataFlash logs before. I can get that much done.

I had an incident 2 days ago that I can't figure out and sent 3DR a trouble ticket but haven't heard back from them because of it being a weekend, I suppose. Would you be willing to look at my logs? I am not very versed in the technical aspects of Solo but I have downloaded DataFlash logs before. I can get that much done.

If you can upload the logs I'll take a look

Since I don't know which one is the culprit, I'll try sending one at a time. If the date of the files is correct, there should only be one of four files. I'll try one at a time. Here is the first one.

Attachments

• RECENT.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 4
5th file. I mis-counted!
Let me know what you determine. Thanks!

Attachments

• RECENT-4.zip
    6 MB · Views: 2
5th file. I mis-counted!
Let me know what you determine. Thanks!

I'll also need to know what happened from your perspective?

I see two files flown on what looks like a construction site, and one at your house, I'm assuming.

If you can describe what happened in more detail, this will help enormously.

I was flying a time lapse cable cam at about 25' high and noticed several vibration pulses from the controller. I checked the controller screen and didn't see any alerts. I hit done on the cable cam and it seemed to be in manual flight and started drifting away a bit. I throttled down and it landed hard enough to bounce a bit. I thought the motors were cutting off but it went up again about 5' and I throttled down again holding it until the motors shut off. I approached Solo with the throttle still down and turned off the battery and sent in the trouble ticket.

I was flying a time lapse cable cam at about 25' high and noticed several vibration pulses from the controller. I checked the controller screen and didn't see any alerts. I hit done on the cable cam and it seemed to be in manual flight and started drifting away a bit. I throttled down and it landed hard enough to bounce a bit. I thought the motors were cutting off but it went up again about 5' and I throttled down again holding it until the motors shut off. I approached Solo with the throttle still down and turned off the battery and sent in the trouble ticket.

Where we're you, by the McDermott FWY or at a house?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc