Liveview Kit for Gopro on Solo ?

Reaction score
hi all,

a newbie and just bought my 3DR solo and currently trying to get all the accessories i can get for my solo since i know that they're not be making this drone anymore. will the liveview kit for gopro (LiveView Kit for GoPro | 3DR Site Scan - Commercial Drone Platform) works with the Solo ? i could get one for a song and i goggled and do some searching but couldn't get a definite answer. i was hoping i can use this as it has potential to be a better fpv than an iPhone or ipad. having a dedicated fpv would be nice. appreciate all the help.

thanks again,
vic

That product has nothing to do with the solo. That's one of the DIY products for custom built drones. The GoPro's video on the solo is received via the app.

As P2P mentioned, that capability is already baked into Solo. Just need a smartphone or tablet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks. But is there anyway I can use this instead of my iPhone or iPad as my fpv screen? I have one on reserve for $77 and if this is doable I'd rather have this in my solo controller as a dedicated screen. For $77 it is still cheaper than using my iPad and it also has a built in battery. Let me know if I can mod this for solo usage. Thanks again.

No. There is no analog video to connect to that on the solo or the controller.

thanks guys. no use for me then. i just had a chat with 3DR support and he confirmed about the liveview kit. he mentioned that the Solo doesn't support fpv. hmmm interesting, you would think that the solo should have all the features but they left out one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea