Life After Gravity: close-caption for deaf viewer..

have they 3DR put Close-Caption

• pro

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • con

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I asked them to put close-caption for deaf viewer a few times even email to Colin, they never replied back:( to me. :mad: or not put CC yet, the movie look cool and interesting movie! but no CC.. I feel that they ignore us deaf 3DR solo owner. I M VERY PROUD FIRST DEAF 3DR SOLO DRONE OWNER IN THE WORLD but they don't care. why?? now I learned there have about ten or less deaf 3DR Solo owners now

Last edited:
Reactions: Acroduster
what more, at the first time, it impressed me and made me buy solo drone because I saw the 3DR Solo - Launch Film with the baboon monkey signed very clear. "WOW" in America Sign Language. (1:14 to 1:16) which i thought they were very open mind to give equal access and cool for DA customers but I am wrong.. then nothing do anything after these cuz my first crashed after third day and cost me money, because there had no cc in flight school Colin talked about advance mode. cuz I don't understand, (this time YouTube had no CC yet) and manual online had no information yet on line this time. I turned advance on for Customizing Performance and not realized Acro mode was on. I accident touch the button of Acro mode and sudden crashed.. sent ticket and told me its my fault. I told no way... I had hard time to make they understand where I come from for a few weeks, I gave up so I tried other way and asked them to not charge me for labor. pay just parts and shipping, how nerve but no choice cuz I missed my drone so bad. let they won. today, there still no cc in flight school on the controller but other place like youtube. this is good but not exactly perfectly cuz of automatic robot type cc terrible mis-information. I asked my hearing friend to listen for me and tell me what Colin says. what he listen the CC goes million miles off the track.. not match what Colin says. try for yourself and let me know.. unboxing, software update, first flight, advanced flight, gimbal install, and follow still have no CC..I praised at 3DR put CC on Safety first..upload_2015-12-5_7-18-25.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150