Licenses

I live in oklahoma and am a privot pilot. Do I need a license to fly the solo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, David88. You don't need a license to fly Solo unless you want to fly it commercially. You do need to register your Solo with the FAA, and get your issued # put on your Solo. Fly safe, and good luck.

Welcome, David88. You don't need a license to fly Solo unless you want to fly it commercially. You do need to register your Solo with the FAA, and get your issued # put on your Solo. Fly safe, and good luck.

How do I do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I typed some random pertinent words into Google "register UAV FAA", and lo and behold... the very first link showing up was the FAA registration page.

I typed some random pertinent words into Google "register UAV FAA", and lo and behold... the very first link showing up was the FAA registration page.
I want a "Clickable" Life!! <--- LOL :)
Don't want to type anything any where, Just show me to click! <---LOL :)
Google search? what's that?<---- Sad :-(
Happy Holidays

Reactions: Chuck
With the hundreds of new Solo owners and corresponding forum users, I find myself on a campaign again to encourage the use of the search function - both on this forum and with Google. It's so easy, even a cavewoman can do it. :confused:

With the hundreds of new Solo owners and corresponding forum users, I find myself on a campaign again to encourage the use of the search function - both on this forum and with Google. It's so easy, even a cavewoman can do it. :confused:
Ba-ZING!!!! Here comes the retaliation from all the drone-chicks....any minute now......

That is a very safe term, pyrate. I like it. It is not sexist or discriminatory in any way. It has a nice ring to it. Besides, I like SARDG, and she is a good sport....;). BTW,SARDG, I am with you on your crusade of educating about the search function. Let's get as many on board as we can.

Reactions: SARDG
I know some consider a chick a bad term. I never used it that way
I always felt it was a compliment, the people who I call chick are all lady but are comfortable hanging out with guys

Reactions: SARDG
That is a very safe term, pyrate. I like it. It is not sexist or discriminatory in any way. It has a nice ring to it. Besides, I like SARDG, and she is a good sport....;). BTW,SARDG, I am with you on your crusade of educating about the search function. Let's get as many on board as we can.
I actually am a good sport... but then again, I've been called other things in my life - beginning with 'b' and ending with 'eeotch'. Grain of salt! Ya' got to have a thick skin around here - and in life. :cool:

Continue the crusade!

Reactions: Chuck and pyrate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc