LG G3 compatiblity

Reaction score
Hello,

I just acquired a LG g3 for my solo drone. But as i downloaded the solo app it keeps on telling me that my device is incompatible. Can anyone shed some light on this matter

Thanks

The only light I can shed on this is that I have the same issue. I just use their TOWER APP. It works very well on my G3.

Reactions: RogerSonza
The SOLEX APP may also work. I have not tried it yet but I have heard good things about it. O also incase you are not aware the LG G3 has SlimPort output, meaning you can output what is being displayed on your phone to a Tv or monitor via HDMI with a SlimPort adaptor. This is something I do regularly. The adaptor I use is ACCEL. Its great for fpv glasses.

Reactions: RogerSonza
The SOLEX APP may also work. I have not tried it yet but I have heard good things about it. O also incase you are not aware the LG G3 has SlimPort output, meaning you can output what is being displayed on your phone to a Tv or monitor via HDMI with a SlimPort adaptor. This is something I do regularly. The adaptor I use is ACCEL. Its great for fpv glasses.
Thanks again evan. Im trying the tower app as soon as i install it

Keep in mind that the Solo app is needed to apply any updates from 3DR.

Of course, the iOS 10 fix may be the last update we see from 3DR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela