Lg G Pad f 7.0 WiFi keeps disconnected

Reaction score
I'm having some problems with my LG G PAD f 7.0 losing connection. It will start the app and connect but after about a min it will disconnect. I have tried turning off the cell data, went into advance WiFi settings and stopped it from searching, & also placed copper tape on back of tab. Anyone else having these issues. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

I'm having some problems with my LG G PAD f 7.0 losing connection. It will start the app and connect but after about a min it will disconnect. I have tried turning off the cell data, went into advance WiFi settings and stopped it from searching, & also placed copper tape on back of tab. Anyone else having these issues. Thanks in advance.

Forgive me i haven't been on the forums in awhile and forgot you can search for things. I found the answer to my problem.

Reactions: SARDG
I have a Nexus 7 (2015) model, that was having problems as you describe. I found out if I wait until the Solo and transmitter are all booted up, THEN start the Nexus Tablet up, it will connect and hold. I used to start the Tablet up first, as it takes awhile to boot, then the wifi connection always showed up as very weak. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, that boots very fast, and connects strong every time, no matter what startup sequence I use.

Reactions: 3drFlyer75
I have a Nexus 7 (2015) model, that was having problems as you describe. I found out if I wait until the Solo and transmitter are all booted up, THEN start the Nexus Tablet up, it will connect and hold. I used to start the Tablet up first, as it takes awhile to boot, then the wifi connection always showed up as very weak. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, that boots very fast, and connects strong every time, no matter what startup sequence I use.
I have found that my tablet had a connection optimizer under the cell data tab that was causing the issue. I unchecked it and ever since no problems. I do the same as you as soon as the remote boots up i open app and connect and no problems.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc