Level calibration

I finally got it the other day, haven't flown it yet but the body looks in decent shape but the props they send me look like they just went through war.... hoping I don't have this issue again... going to get that gps shield, any other upgrades you could recommend?

I finally got it the other day, haven't flown it yet but the body looks in decent shape but the props they send me look like they just went through war.... hoping I don't have this issue again... going to get that gps shield, any other upgrades you could recommend?

Wait, you got a bad refurb from 3DR? I'd call and complain! Everyone else I've talked to have gotten like new units. Don't take that crap! Man, I hope they aren't running out of refurbs.

I personally have drawn the line at the shield and leg sliders/extensions. Mostly because of warranty concerns.

The solo is in good shape, just the props arnt the best, but I have others... so this is coulda happen again and again? Nothing to fix it has been done? First come first serve on refurbs lol

The solo is in good shape, just the props arnt the best, but I have others... so this is coulda happen again and again? Nothing to fix it has been done? First come first serve on refurbs lol
I guess, I'd have a fit myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela