Legal Issues

Bunch of requests, all have been sent if you did not receive please resend I must have missed you.

On the pilot license issue, you cannot request and exemption from the pilot license requirement and the exempting will state the PIC will need a pilots license, you do not have to be the PIC so someone else can fly for you, there is a requirement for an observer, that will most likely be you.

Bunch of requests, all have been sent if you did not receive please resend I must have missed you.

On the pilot license issue, you cannot request and exemption from the pilot license requirement and the exempting will state the PIC will need a pilots license, you do not have to be the PIC so someone else can fly for you, there is a requirement for an observer, that will most likely be you.

I think I was missed. Thanks for your time.

[email protected]

I have applied for the Section 333 exemption and also want to start a business. The new regulation will take a while, currently next summer is the newest estimate but that will most likely be delayed. There is a bill in the legislature that will implement many of the part of the regulation as a stopgap. The requirement for a pilots license will go away but there will be training and reporting requirements.

My suggestion (and my plan)
File for the exemption ( I have a templet that should work that I can post or send)
Build your experience and qualifications by doing some free photography waiting for the new regs.
See if you can find a local pilot to work with you
Comply when the new regs are in place.

I realize that a lot of people are not technically legal in the eyes of FAA, that is up to you. But as a long term business you will need insurance and will need to comply, I believe it is good to start now with the Section 333 exemption, rather than wait for 100,000 other to apply (currently about 3240, last count).
Could you please send me a template as well? Thanks.
[email protected]

[email protected] Thank you! this is much appreciated

I offer an affordable 333 Exemption package. I am a licensed attorney in Los Angeles and quad pilot for several years myself. I have several years experience in working with federal regulatory agencies, including the FAA.

Daryl Crouse, Esq.
[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc