Left landing leg keeps getting in camera shot

Reaction score
So ever since I've had my solo I've had a problem with the left landing gear leg getting into my videos and spoiling them. This is starting to drive me nuts. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Or is there a way to edit it out with an editing software?

I've got a new gopro hero 4 black. I'm not sure what the settings are. I've never messed with them

I found these setting suggestions on YouTube. So far I think they work. I have to do a test flight and find out for sureScreenshot_20180426-081203.jpg

Turning your FOV to medium will help, but you'll still get the left leg showing if you do certain movements. You can always edit them out later. I've also seen people selling a 3rd party 3d Printed extra offset leg. Looks horrible but it will stay out of shot at all times.

3dr solo wider leg by blobby2012

Reactions: XevetS
That thing looks like a pirates peg leg sheesh is that hideous....
True, it's not really in keeping with the Solo's look. I think if he printed it off in black or spray painted it black, also made it a bit more angular, I think people would actually buy it. I mean, who hasn't gotten a leg in their shot at some stage? And this is a fairly simple solution to the issue.

True, it's not really in keeping with the Solo's look. I think if he printed it off in black or spray painted it black, also made it a bit more angular, I think people would actually buy it. I mean, who hasn't gotten a leg in their shot at some stage? And this is a fairly simple solution to the issue.
Yeah if it was black that would help! The leg in my shots drives me nuts!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks