LED colors

Reaction score
When I boot my drone all the LEDs are green, then when I connect to fly the back two turn red like they are supposed to but I get white and red colors on the front two.
Can anyone tell me why and how to get them to change to green?

Does Solo fly OK?
Sometimes the led's display wacky color combinations but it usually doesn't affect the flying.

For some unknown reason, the lights are working and are white. I thought that they were supposed to be green, but they are the same color, so I'll will settle for that. Are they supposed to be green, or am I just hallucinating?

Thank you for this information. I found the manuals online and have them downloaded and saved.

I got a little bit of this going on. I may have been in Fly:Manual when this was taken. Not sure. I'll pay more attention next time I fly to see if the flight mode causes these to change. Hard to see when the sun is high in the skySolo 8.jpg. So I have greenup front or blue and green.

Attachments

• Solo 4.jpg
    Solo 4.jpg
    681.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
It's not unheard of for the OreoLED driver to get confused and malfunction like that.

O.K. then . Here is a shot of the front left LED being part blue and green. I never noticed this until a friend shot a bunch of pictures for meSolo 2.jpg

What do you mean access it? There is nothing nothing to access or change. The issue is exactly what I said. It is not unheard of for it to malfunction and lights get hung up like that. It's rare and not a rampant problem. But it is not unheard of. The next time the solo boots up, it will be fine.

Reactions: David Boulanger
I have rebooted it several times and had it out flying but the lights are still 3 red 1 white. I would like it to fix but it's only lights. The drone appears to be working fine.

Now that is strange. The simplest way to wipe and restore is to do the whole factory reset procedure at this point.

Yes I probably should, I've upgraded the Wi-Fi, and GPS, so it wouldn't hurt anything.
I've upgraded the GPS to the mRo GPS U-Blox Neo-M8N and I'm wondering which thread to follow to see what is going on with other GPS upgrades. Can you help and tell me which ones, or how to find them?
Thanks for the help.

Just do a search on this site. Click on the little magnifying glass type icon in the upper right corner and type something.

When I boot my drone all the LEDs are green, then when I connect to fly the back two turn red like they are supposed to but I get white and red colors on the front two.
Can anyone tell me why and how to get them to change to green?
I am pretty sure you need to recalibrate your drone.

Hello;

I also did an upgrade to the mRo GPS and
Mikrotik R11e-2HnD WiFi Card (Controller and Quad)

Everything works good, but i also have 3reds 1white led lights, have done factory reset and re-calibrated everything with no luck.

Would love to get this solved!

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc