Lawnmower lines in stitched images after field surveys

Reaction score
Screenshot_20170216-190516.png I get lines in the direction of the flight path of the solo, this image is set an angle to 5 degrees. I have tried different hatch angles, altitude, just installed Peau lens profile removal and same thing. I use IRPRO 4.35 mm NDVI-7 and 4.35 RGB M12 lenses, I use tower app to set survey pattern, mission planner to geotag and process images with both, dronedeploy and agribotix currently. I know i am missing something simple, but i am asking what settings all around do you use to preform survey type mapping.

View attachment 5412 I get lines in the direction of the flight path of the solo, this image is set an angle to 5 degrees. I have tried different hatch angles, altitude, just installed Peau lens profile removal and same thing. I use IRPRO 4.35 mm NDVI-7 and 4.35 RGB M12 lenses, I use tower app to set survey pattern, mission planner to geotag and process images with both, dronedeploy and agribotix currently. I know i am missing something simple, but i am asking what settings all around do you use to preform survey type mapping.
The biggest proplem I see is your background image is extremely blurry and/or low res. Do you have a sample of the source image? Reading the specs of that lens, it is only 10mp and may not produce the sharpest image, but that is why I wanted to see a sample source jpg.
Here is a map generated from the Peau 3.9 last year. You can see the detail in the equipment. Flown at about 200'.
And here is a similar NDVI image from RGB..

That's what I was thinking; those stitched lines appear to be from the tight rows of the field, sine they are not in the surrounding images.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc