landing problems

Reaction score
has anyone had any problems shutting down propellers after landing. this has happened twice now. I land and then it wants to continue flying and shifts to left and right and holding down doesn't stop the props.
I had to hit fly button and make it land while it was already landed just to shut off power to propellers.

No didn't try putting to right or left. just straight down. I had to actually use left joystick to control after it was on the ground to avoid it tipping and digging into the dirt with propellers.

This has only happened to me anytime flight is unstable just b4 landing or when coming to stop quickly low to ground and landing immediately.

To prevent, bring Solo to stop several feet from ground, let it sit for a second or two, then land.

To recover if it does happen, do not fight it - take off immediately, let stabalize, then land.

Reactions: RichWest
If you land hard it takes the flight controller a moment to realize you've made touchdown. If you make a nice controlled landing then it will shut down in a matter of moments.

I only recommend left stick full down until disarmed, after landing properly. No left/right and down, rookie mistake...waiting to happen.

There's a stickie on the subject of botched landings, worth a read.

Reactions: jimloss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421