Lake George, NSW Australia

Reaction score
I travelled out to Lake George last week to shoot some footage with Solo. The lake is located about 40 kilometres north-east of Canberra, ACT along the Federal Highway en route to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The lake completely dried out in November 2002, due to the ongoing drought and remained so until February 2010 when it started to refill. Over the last month or so, heavy rainfalls filled the lake to a significant level, the first time since 1996. In the last 20 years the level of water had never been as high as what it is now. My guess is that it's about 75% full.

Back to the video. I edited solely in Final Cut Pro X, some digital stabilisation added to clips that were sped up several times and some sharpness and color correction was also used.

Anyway, I thought that I would share this with you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really nice, love the editing and music, all goes together perfectly. When I saw Lake George, I got excited to see a relatively local area... but it quickly became clear it wasn't the Lake George I was thinking! New York's Lake George is nice, but yours is on a whole different level! Beautiful area!

Reactions: 13nikos62

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo