KTM Motocross video

Pie

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Bought my Solo, Gimbal and Spare Battery a couple of weeks ago and been practicing the basic manoeuvres in the garden.
Disappointingly my GP H3 Black doesn't have the full connectivity with the Gimbal as I eventually learned after reading up about it here, so to complete the set up I had to go fork out for the GP H4 Black :rolleyes:

Anyway, that arrived a few days ago so I managed to get out and practice filming my friend on his KTM Motocross, little to no obstacles in the area he rides in (Power Lines, Trees etc) so brilliant for just chasing him about not worrying about potential collisions.

One thing I learned is I need to invest in a screen cover to stop the daylight glare on the iPhone.

Here's the vid:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Acroduster
Pretty cool! That would be perfect for a "follow me" smart shot. Set it up and give your friend your smart phone- Solo will then follow him automatically.

Just don't lose sight of them in case you need to take over with the controller.

By the way, that's not sun glare- come to Arizona and I'll introduce you to the sun! Lol :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo