Kodak Pixpro 360 Solo

Reaction score
I wanted to get the PixPro for solo but before I do wha are the opinions on it anyone tried it? Whats video like in the HTC Vive or Occulus?

If anyone bought one and doesn't find much use for it I am willing to buy as well. I honestly just want to record the venue for my sister's wedding May, so should could use her VR to see moments at her wedding forever.

I wanted to get the PixPro for solo but before I do wha are the opinions on it anyone tried it? Whats video like in the HTC Vive or Occulus?

If anyone bought one and doesn't find much use for it I am willing to buy as well. I honestly just want to record the venue for my sister's wedding May, so should could use her VR to see moments at her wedding forever.
Hi,
bought two(pixpro 360 1080's) to try out on the solo. video is a little soft and getting the stitching to work is iffy to say the least. The newer 4k pixpro gives better results, the first version was 1080 and after being put through the pixpro software comes out mediocre (thats being nice ! , compared to the gopro footage its like going back in time) If you can afford it the pixpro 4k seems from what i have seen on you tube to give decent result, the pixpro software is chuggy and if you edit in any software then you will need to use the google vr injector(free) to lob back in the header for the 360 stuff.
What I am trying to say as a experiment Ive come to the conclusion that until cameras and software catch up you cant beat the gopro and a nice slow pan! toodle pip

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc