Keeping a Log of Your Flights on the Drone Logbook Website

I believe the battery capacity will come from when you define your batteries. Solo batteries are 5200mAh.

I thought that too, but I already have them defined so its not pulled from that source. I am guessing its not in the .tlog so the data is null value.

Alright guys, tell me what I'm doing wrong or is the connection to Solo that finicky.

I boot up the solo, boot up the controller, wait for both of them to handshake. I use my windows machine (laptop), I switch my wifi over to Solo and connect to it. Fire up Bitvise and log in. Terminal window opens up and I type in loadLog.py latest and pull the latest BIN file. In this situation it was 74. Once that is finished, I type in loadLog.py 73 and after a few prompts I receive No Heartbeat. Close everything, Reboot Solo, Reboot Controller, reconnect everything, do the same command and in the middle of it the terminal window Disconnects. Trying a different log, it either downloads all the way or disconnects.

What am I doing wrong here fellas?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! What a pain the ass then. Somebody tell them to stick a USB port somewhere on the Solo!

When this happens, are there any issues where I can screw the Solo up and mess some files up?

Also, being curious I looked around the Log directory and fund a subdirectory with BIN files. I noticed I had one with today's time/date stamp that matched today's flight. (I understand these are the files on the flight controller not on the pixhawk/solo itself). I downloaded that file, stuck it into MP and it looked like data for my flight. Are these files missing all the data?

BTW. Love the Solo, glad I purchased it and it's a definite learning curve. Can't wait to get out to my place in Michigan this weekend out in the country and fly around some longer flights.

Great news guys & calls, I've been working with the engineer at Drone Logbook on the ability to read Tlogs in addition to the DF logs. They emailed me yesterday to let me know that they are now able to import flights from Tlogs. No more trying to pull the Bin files. If you are on Android, most of your Tlogs from quite a while will be on your tablet/phone. I went with the Pro plan for the reports and my 333 exemption.
Enjoy!
Where are the Tlogs on an android, and are TLogs created using the Solo App, and can I navigate to them via usb?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo