Is there any store in New York City You will recommend for 3dr accesories

Reaction score
I'm going from Norway to NYC last week in april 2017, and would be thankful for any tip for a name and/or an adress for a store who sells 3dr-solo-accessories.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Check out B&H in Manhattan stores a bit expensive but they have plenty of accessories or better yet Best Buy they practically giving away the drone with spare parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: roselje
I'm going from Norway to NYC last week in april 2017...
As that date is 3 months away, and at the rate that Solos and accessories are currently flying off the shelf, you will likely be hard-pressed to find anything available at all. JMHO

By April all stores might be sold out for good.

But otherwise, just go to a Best Buy, but be sure to check stock first (or just buy online and pick up in the store).

B&H and Adorama have stuff in stock, but their prices are much higher than Best Buy.

I don't think there are any hobby shops stocking RC or drone stuff in manhattan anymore (there used to be a place in midtown that had a good selection of drones, but they closed pretty quickly)

Depending on how much you want one, you might be able to find someone (via craigslist or similar) that is in NYC who could pick up a BestBuy clearance Solo for you and hold it until you arrive.

If your credit card company will allow for shipping to an alternate location, and you have your hotel reservation, you could try to order the $299 clearance bundle and ship it to your hotel. Most major hotels will hold shipments for inbound guests. I've shipped things (tradeshow materials) to hotels and had them hold it until I arrived. The most time I've ever had a hotel hotel hold something is 6 weeks, but that doesn't mean they won't hold something longer.

For walk-in shopping nothing beats going in to B&H. If you're a technology person, then plan to spend at least 1/2 a day there; it's like an art lover walking in to a museum.

#mikeo - Good tip - I´ll ask the hotell for this service :)

I'm going from Norway to NYC last week in april 2017, and would be thankful for any tip for a name and/or an adress for a store who sells 3dr-solo-accessories.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I highly recommend checking on the rules and regulations in NYC on flying UAV's. I thought NYC was a No Fly Zone. I may be wrong, but I sure would check before going.

#Chuck - Thanks for your concern, but i'm just buying som accessories in NYC. I'll be flying in Norway :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela