Is there an Issue with getting propellors in the UK?

Doc

Reaction score
I can't get them anywhere. Everywhere is either out of stock, awaiting stock or any online shops or auction sites that have them, are asking for ridiculous money.

Any after market solutions? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have no props and therefor no flying :(

Cheers my friend. I'll see what the shipping costs are, I figured I would have to buy in the US, as that seems to be the only place that has them

Pretty much impossible now.....haven't found 3DR props anywhere local for quite a few months now, other than this set;

3DR Solo Propeller Set of 2:Amazon.co.uk:Kitchen & Home

which is a bit too steep for me :) which probably explains why they're still for sale!

Like Ishmael suggests, I too bought the Master Aircrew ones (sets of black and green) and am very happy. Lots of threads on here about marking them up and gluing the prop nuts but not strictly required, they come with clear instructions and are marked for the CW and CCW motors (they call it 'reverse' marked 'R'). No problems if you're careful and check properly. Shipped in less than a week to the UK...USPS and no tax to pay this end. Pre-balanced and definately quieter.

IMG_5072.jpg
Cheers my friend. I'll see what the shipping costs are, I figured I would have to buy in the US, as that seems to be the only place that has them
Best Buy had then last week for $3.99 and miss the sale, retail is 9.99 for 2 props, people are asking crazy prices.
MasterAircrew are the best. Use this code for %15 off.

Shipping is nearly the same price as two sets of props, but I guess I'll have to pay it. Like you say, the other ones are ridiculously priced.

How much are You paying for 4 props including shipping.

$34.58 for two sets of 4 and shipping is $22.38, obviously it's $ 51.78 now with your kind offer of a code and I guess this is better than the prices I've been finding here

But if you need stock props I can send you a set for 27 dollars including shipping.

Thank you. I will keep that in mind. I'll try out these guys and see how it goes. Just happy to know that props are on their way to me :)

Thanks again kind sir, you have been very helpful ;)

Get 4 sets from Master Airscrew and you get free DHL shipping and you only get hit with an £8 or £9 charge from DHL for duty.

Whereabouts are you Doc. We could buy 4 pairs of the Master Airscrew props between us to get the free shipping and share the postage to send two pairs on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela