Is IOS 10.3.2 update causing any issues with Solo

Reaction score
Hi Lads & Ladies
I've noticed that Apple have another software update 10.3.2 does anybody know if there are any issues regarding updating the iPad and iPhones being compatible with Solo. I just thought before I do any updates on my iPad that I would check with all you guys in the forum this time before updating my iPad which is what I use from my screen when I am flying solo.

I'm only saying this because of the last Apple software update caused so much trouble throughout the whole community that use solo and Apple products. I don't want to be waiting days and days and days for 3DR to update the app to make it compatible with Apple again, like the last headache over Easter this year.

Thanks in advance everyone

Reactions: speatuk
Hi Lads & Ladies
I've noticed that Apple have another software update 10.3.2 does anybody know if there are any issues regarding updating the iPad and iPhones being compatible with Solo. I just thought before I do any updates on my iPad that I would check with all you guys in the forum this time before updating my iPad which is what I use from my screen when I am flying solo.

I'm only saying this because of the last Apple software update caused so much trouble throughout the whole community that use solo and Apple products. I don't want to be waiting days and days and days for 3DR to update the app to make it compatible with Apple again, like the last headache over Easter this year.

Thanks in advance everyone
I have an IPad gen 4 and cannot download the Solo app, on the last or latest iOS update. I'm trying to get a Nexus 7 2013.

It works fine, as reported HERE 12 days ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea