ipad mini 2 set up

Reaction score
I'm about to trust my setup to the ipad mini 2 and am hoping someone has a suggestion on the best way to set it up. I'll have the note 5 to use in conjunction as well.

hello just asking, so the tablet requirements shoud have 3g or lte to feed google maps?? correct me if im wrong... because i attend an event lastnight i won a ipad mini 3 without lte simcard slot so if incase i buy solo next couple of months this ipad no chance to use tower app.

hello just asking, so the tablet requirements shoud have 3g or lte to feed google maps?? correct me if im wrong... because i attend an event lastnight i won a ipad mini 3 without lte simcard slot so if incase i buy solo next couple of months this ipad no chance to use tower app.

Tower is only available on Android devices.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
I saw a post of a guy using ipad mini for solo app and then he velcroed the android device under the mini to run tower on.
I understand you can record directly to the mini through hdmi port.

I decided to go with Apple to be different and for the build quality. Sooner or later the other apps will run, or not, I've got enough to keep me occupied learning this system for the foreseeable future.

So you think the LTE with the mini is worth the extra cost? Is there more of an advantage than not having to cache the maps?

So you think the LTE with the mini is worth the extra cost? Is there more of an advantage than not having to cache the maps?

I don't think its worth the extra cost if its going to just be your dedicated device for your quads. I'm an Apple guy but I ended up purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 which works well without a cell service (Android you have to manually cache the maps).

IOS seems to work better with the Phantom's and Solo but if you're wanting to use Tower then you'll need a Android device.

I don't think its worth the extra cost if its going to just be your dedicated device for your quads. I'm an Apple guy but I ended up purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 which works well without a cell service (Android you have to manually cache the maps).

IOS seems to work better with the Phantom's and Solo but if you're wanting to use Tower then you'll need a Android device.

Yo ToiletBowl. I also ended up with "free" iPad that was not compatible with Solo. Best Buy offers a generous trade in value, that is what I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40