Intro

Hi all,

Dan here from Ireland, I have my 3DR Solo about 3 months now, love it. Looking forward to taking part in a great forum. :)
Welcome Dan,

Your at the right place to find most every subjects about Solo here. Fellow enthusiast to share your idea's
learn to use the search tools offered here.

Last edited:
Reactions: speatuk
Hi all,

Dan here from Ireland, I have my 3DR Solo about 3 months now, love it. Looking forward to taking part in a great forum. :)
Welcome Dan,
My wife and I have our first overseas trip to Ireland the end of August. What will the weather be like then? We're looking forward to seeing Ireland and meeting some of it's people.

Reactions: 3DR-Dan
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Welcome Dan,
My wife and I have our first overseas trip to Ireland the end of August. What will the weather be like then? We're looking forward to seeing Ireland and meeting some of it's people.

Hi there Jublar,

That's an interesting question! When it comes to Ireland, it is a beautiful country, but the secret is to expect and prepare for all 4 seasons in one day! Around the end of August it is generally bright and pleasant weather, it won't necessarily be warm (usually between 9-15 degrees celsius) but you can expect anything from sunny clear days to cloudy wet ones, there is no real straight answer. If you can deal with this and dress accordingly, you'll enjoy your trip as there are many stunning sights to see, particularly along the West coast both North and South.

I hope this helps!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Thanks LuvMyTJ, looking forward to getting stuck in!

Welcome Dan,

Your at the right place to find most every subjects about Solo here. A some Follow enthusiast to share your idea's
learn to use the search tools offered here.

Will do Steve, cheers!!

Hi all,

Welcome Dan. Besides using the forum as a learning tool, be sure to download and study the Solo manual. It has a lot of good information in it. You live in a very beautiful country, and it is on my bucket list of countries to visit someday. Enjoy your Solo, and safe flying to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc