Interesting article from Outdoor Photographer re:drones

I liked it. Read like a puff piece. He doesn't mention the Drone, but it sounds like the Dobby, which is no bigger than a Coke Can when folded.

I bought the Breeze for that purpose, which will get lots of use this Spring and summer in the cool. Mornings without winds

I liked it. Read like a puff piece. He doesn't mention the Drone, but it sounds like the Dobby, which is no bigger than a Coke Can when folded.

I bought the Breeze for that purpose, which will get lots of use this Spring and summer in the cool. Mornings without winds
You'll love the breeze. It should be called a timex, takes a licking and keeps on ticking (old ad copy for you kiddies).

White elecrical tape is great to hold it together with after several crashes and you can barely see it :). Was checking my chimney on a 3 story house and a drone killing tree grabbed my Breeze and threw it to the ground, cost me a prop and a crack in the body. Still flies like a dream.

I know it ain't got nuttin to do with this forum, BUT, I used to love when they'd strap a Timex on the prop of that outboard motor, and run it in that barrel of water. I think I'm telling my age!:oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea