Interdrone 2016

Reaction score
InterDrone-header_Left.png

For those that can make it, I'll be speaking on a few topics at Interdrone.
3DR will be there, of course. Chris Anderson is a keynote speaker. It's still a very affordable trade show and the speakers/training conference is very low-cost as well.
A couple of people from this community have already made contact for drinks and perhaps dinner.
If enough people from this community would like to get together, I have a venue that can host 25 of us, or we could drive 50 mins west to The Drone Ranch and fly a bit the days after Interdrone.

September 6 is an ISO Certification day for anyone that would like to become certified in Risk Mitigation for UAV Operations. The risk assessment process is aligned to the ICAO SMM, OHSAS 18000, ISO 31000 and other regulations and standards, and is a valuable asset to have alongside your name in working commercial, enterprise, or infrastructure. Normally a 1600.00 course, Hart/SGS is providing the course in tandem with Interdrone for 495.00. If you're serious about this industry, this is a certification that benefits your job, credibility, and insurance costs.

Hope to see a few of you there in Vegas!

Reactions: RPM and prowler9
Very interesting, thanks for the post. I will have to see if I can swing it and stay for the weekend after! :cool:

Interdrone was a blast! It was fun meeting a few people there; I wish we'd had an opportunity to have a small forum gathering.
Highlight for me was the opportunity to spend some time with JubalR, discussing the latest in UAV news and solving the world's problems. :)

Hope to see some of you at the next events (NAB East, UAVWorldConference, NAB Shanghai )

The most exciting aspect of InterDrone (for me) was the steep focus on commercial opportunity, and the critical aspect of training and actually understanding the craft.

Reactions: pyrate
Interdrone was a blast! It was fun meeting a few people there; I wish we'd had an opportunity to have a small forum gathering.
Highlight for me was the opportunity to spend some time with JubalR, discussing the latest in UAV news and solving the world's problems. :)

Hope to see some of you at the next events (NAB East, UAVWorldConference, NAB Shanghai )

The most exciting aspect of InterDrone (for me) was the steep focus on commercial opportunity, and the critical aspect of training and actually understanding the craft.
Certainly the highlight for Deb and I was meeting you and your wonderful wife! And Deb and I talked about hoping to get together again soon. InterDrone was a blast, great classes and nice showings from the exhibitors. If anyone that reads this ever gets a chance to take a class from EW, do yourself a favor and don't pass it up!. He was by far the best speaker at InterDrone! Extremely knowledgeable, well spoken, funny and keeps it interesting and engaging at all times. My biggest complaint going into InterDrone was the same as when I left, 45min classes are just too short.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado