Install gimbal -- How to

Reaction score
Official install video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nolan
in new app update has new video on gimbal install in flight school

Looks beautiful and I don't mean Collin, no bs screws for gopro, weights come with and I'm betting the hdmi isnt stuck on with a sticker. Can't frickin wait looks like it will hold up pretty well. Still need to do some mods as I lost gps anywhere near trees on lake Santee a few times yesterday and last night though. I'll post some pre gimbal vids later on.

Anybody else seeing birds being magnetized to solo?

Haven't seen it in the months I've had solo but this past week I caught one on film maybe a foot in front of gopro and on the lake during two of the four packs I flew I was nervous while a flock kept circling and chasing it across the lake. I almost quit flying but when I came in they flew off and stayed away.

in the remote controller possible to shut off solo lights during fly at nightime?

Really nice job on the weights setup. That adds some flexibility. Did not realize the 3 and 4 would balance out differently. They must really have this thing dialed in.

Not that I'm aware of. Not sure that is anything I'd personally want to do because the lights help me with orientation.

Unless you are taking night shots. Can't speak for Solo but the V+ I used to own was an issue. Nice to be able to shut them off in flight to get your shot and then turn them back on.

But I agree, I am kinda lost without them for flying. I would be surprised if 3DR does not add that feature later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc