Info about iOS app fix

Reaction score
Vu just posted this info on Facebook

"Hi all, We've fixed the app and have submitted it to Apple for review. Their normal turn around is 1-4 days. I got my fingers crossed that it'll be ready for some weekend flying. Stay tuned!

The issue was caused by the new libraries that the latest versions of iOS uses. Apple's way of ensuring apps are fresh and new. With that said, we're working to ensure that our app continues to function for the foreseeable future. The next several releases will be to maintain functionality, no new features (boo).

Thanks for sticking with us as we take knock out these issues."

Vu just posted this info on Facebook

"Hi all, We've fixed the app and have submitted it to Apple for review. Their normal turn around is 1-4 days. I got my fingers crossed that it'll be ready for some weekend flying. Stay tuned!

The issue was caused by the new libraries that the latest versions of iOS uses. Apple's way of ensuring apps are fresh and new. With that said, we're working to ensure that our app continues to function for the foreseeable future. The next several releases will be to maintain functionality, no new features (boo).

Thanks for sticking with us as we take knock out these issues."
Can you please send me a link to this Fbook page, I've been looking for it and can find it,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40