Inconsistent Compasses in Mission Planer

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been getting the Magnetic Interference error on the Solo controller for a while now. I have tried it in an open field, parking lot, my house and still nothing. Last night I reset the SYSID_MREV to 0, redid a compass calibration and level calibration, the solo calibrated its sensors and it was ready to fly inside. I turned it off and tried it again today and once again Magnetic interference. I redid did the SYSID_MREV and still nothing. I even did a factory reset on both the controller and solo and still nothing. When I connect it to Mission Planner I keep getting the PREARM: Inconsistent Compasses error and nothing else. I have been working on this issue for about a week now and I am getting no where. I just want to fly. If I do not hear anything by tomorrow morning I will be swapping this Solo out for a new one at my local BB. Please help.

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 4.12.54 PM.png

Thanks in advance
-Ryan

Last edited:
Hello all,
I have been getting the Magnetic Interference error on the Solo controller for a while now. I have tried it in an open field, parking lot, my house and still nothing. Last night I reset the SYSID_MREV to 0, redid a compass calibration and level calibration, the solo calibrated its sensors and it was ready to fly inside. I turned it off and tried it again today and once again Magnetic interference. I redid did the SYSID_MREV and still nothing. I even did a factory reset on both the controller and solo and still nothing. When I connect it to Mission Planner I keep getting the PREARM: Inconsistent Compasses error and nothing else. I have been working on this issue for about a week now and I am getting no where. I just want to fly. If I do not hear anything by tomorrow morning I will be swapping this Solo out for a new one at my local BB. Please help.

View attachment 5027

Thanks in advance
-Ryan
I think the compass on your solo was faulty - assuming you swapped it out already.

I contacted 3dr and they said it was a faulty compass. I swapped it out at bb and so far so good. Haven't flown it yet but it got sat lock inside.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: dml931

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc