I will buy a used bassic Solo setup

I believe you can get a refurbished Solo on Ebay for around $200. You might try there.
yes yes i know.. but maybe some one have to much solos :) and want o sell it cheaper than $200.

I don't think I have seen a Solo, even used, for under $200. I have seen crashed ones being sold for parts, but nothing flyable for that price. I wish you luck, though.

Well i do not think that some one buy used basic set with no warranty for $200 because it have no sens at all, if it possible to buy refub with 1 year warranty. Of course some ppl are just wake up from hibernation :) and have no awareness of actual prices and that is a reason when You can see this kind of auctions on e-bay but this is very rare situation. Most of this used ones have many extra stuff, extra props, gimbal, additional battery and that change the point of view because i can be worth $200 or even more. But used basic set for 200.. i do not think so.
I think that there are ppl who wants to ends they drone adventure or switch to another model and they are aware that $200 refubs are commonly available, so they will not give a overpriced offer.

Last edited:
I bought the solo bundle with backpack this morning on amazon for 242.00 shipped. Think there was one left under other buying options 3rd party sellers. I'm 3d printing the gps cover plate and extended legs now. Won't get it for a few weeks.

Mattiosmaximos: I see even for $230 bundle with backpack, but no international shipping and i'm not from US. There are of course courier companies that forward packages from US to international destination but Amazon A-Z protection program does not covered this kind of shipping :-(

Mattiosmaximos: I see even for $230 bundle with backpack, but no international shipping and i'm not from US. There are of course courier companies that forward packages from US to international destination but Amazon A-Z protection program does not covered this kind of shipping :-(

I understand, whenever i order from Banggood.com I wonder if I'll get my package. Sometimes takes a month and there's no tracking. Hard to dish out $$$ and hope for the best. I would think you could put up a post for anyone traveling from the states to near where you live to bring it with them. But you'd have to really trust them. It would be a long shot. Maybe a hobby shop near you would order one and charge you a handling fee.

Mattiosmaximos: Main problem is the seller on Amazon. Amazon does not cover a protection when package is forwarded outside US by external courier company. So i need that someone in US who will receive package check that is ok and if so post it to me. My local hobby store would not help wit it i need some in US.

Got it, Who ever you find to do that should really know the solo to be able to tell if it's okay. I just found out about these 2 days ago, I'm hoping I won't have issues with mine when it shows up. Assuming it does.
I just thought of something there is a guy on youtube goes by the name "The Basic Pilot". He seems super nice and knowledgeable. Maybe you could contact him and see if he'd do it for you.

For me it will be enough that someone will check that this is a Solo not a box full of potatoes :)

For me it will be enough that someone will check that this is a Solo not a box full of potatoes :)
Ha! That reminds me, I ordered a storm trooper PVC halloween costume one year off ebay and got a small box filled with paper scrap and a tracking number. Took 2 months to get my money back from ebay.

Yes that sucks and that is I mostly afraid of, if seller will support international shipping there will be no problem but in this case ...ehh .. that is unfair .. :(

I am in Colorado. I am happy to receive a package for you and reship it to your location, you of course pay for all shipping.

I got my solo today, did a few flights, it came refurbished from bestbuy but I bought it off amazon for 214.00 All there, even had the rev B GPS. I put a 3D printed divider over the GPS and put on the folding legs I printed. Took about 5 minutes to get 12 satilites. Hooked up my etek 4k gopro clone. Had some video problems in solex with my samsung tab 3 but my lg g3 worked perfectly. Got some good video. The gimbal comes in the mail tomorrow, 37.00 off ebay new free shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo