I just might be out.....

Reaction score
I'm hearing the gimbal won't be shipping until the end of June. I have a call into DSLR's pro's to see what they know. If thats the case I'm out. I'm on vacation for a good part of July and I need a UAV for that trip.....maybe a P3 is in order.

I know its not as good but you can still fly it with your GoPro with the fixed mount.

I know its not as good but you can still fly it with your GoPro with the fixed mount.

Not for the things I need to shoot. The real pisser is I'm away the entire month of July. With my luck the gimbal would arrive July 1st. Also.....what becomes of the 30 day money back guarantee?

3DR have replied to a guy that asked about the guarantee saying they would be flexible given the circumstances. If they shipped the gimbal with bugs then patched them afterwards people would argue 3DR were acting no better than DJI.

If you Google the 3DR Solo and click the images tag you should be able to see some images of the mount and HDMI cable that come with it.

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
Buddy of mine ordered from B&H he got an email yesterday saying they won't be shipping the gimbal until mid or end of JULY. I tried calling DSLR Pro's yesterday and after 10 min on hold hung up

You have 2 choices, you can take the Solo now, and fly it using the static mount.

Or, if you decide to wait on your original pre-ordered solo & gimble you will receive it mid July with an extra battery from 3DR for the inconvenience.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Or, if you decide to wait on your original pre-ordered solo & gimble you will receive it mid July with an extra battery from 3DR for the inconvenience.

Where did this come from?

You have 2 choices, you can take the Solo now, and fly it using the static mount.

?????

OK, so I just got off the phone with DSLR Pro's. What I was told was they have not heard anything official from 3DR. As far as they know right now they will be shipping out the Solo WITH the gimbal end of May. He did say if the gimbal is delayed they would contact everyone who preordered. I'm taking a wait and see attitude, hopefully the solo with gimbal ship the end of May.

I was told by Dronefly, don't shoot the messenger lol

No shooting. Just asking as you are the only person I have seen post this. It would be nice if they do this but I would be surprised.

Well, that's what they told me. They don't open for another 2.5 hours so can't call them yet.

Would you wait? I think I'm going to take the Solo at release and wait on the gimble. Not take the free battery.

Would you wait? I think I'm going to take the Solo at release and wait on the gimble. Not take the free battery.

If you are saying wait for the Solo as well. No. I would take the Solo at end of month and stuck waiting on gimbal as I have no choice anyway.

Buddy of mine ordered from B&H he got an email yesterday saying they won't be shipping the gimbal until mid or end of JULY. I tried calling DSLR Pro's yesterday and after 10 min on hold hung up
i haveb't recieved any e mail about this and when i talked to B H thay said they have not been notified about any of this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986