I crashed my Solo into the Pacific Ocean

I say you buy on of those BB Solos and transfer its guts into your old Solo's shell. Then you could just pretend it never happened! (Maybe you could add a couple of decorative bolts around the PixHawk and call it "Frankensolo"...) o_O

Sorry for your loss! :(

i feel your pain BasicPilot. can you tell us what's the pilot error that made it crashed?

I say you buy on of those BB Solos and transfer its guts into your old Solo's shell. Then you could just pretend it never happened! (Maybe you could add a couple of decorative bolts around the PixHawk and call it "Frankensolo"...) o_O

Sorry for your loss! :(

BB solos are now $499.

i feel your pain BasicPilot. can you tell us what's the pilot error that made it crashed?
I was setting up a low-level shot about 6 inches over the water. I decided to move forward a bit and for some reason only known to my brain, I pushed the left stick forward. The gimbal got submerged and I tried to pull up, but it got sucked in.

I was setting up a low-level shot about 6 inches over the water. I decided to move forward a bit and for some reason only known to my brain, I pushed the left stick forward. The gimbal got submerged and I tried to pull up, but it got sucked in.

Left stick forward would have raised it...

Sorry for the loss but enjoyed the video and your sense of humor. Maybe not everyone gets it all the time but that's partially why it's funny to me. The family participation and commentary was great!

Reactions: TheBasicPilot
Sorry for the loss but enjoyed the video and your sense of humor. Maybe not everyone gets it all the time but that's partially why it's funny to me. The family participation and commentary was great!
Glad you Liked it! I had no idea that they were talking until I watched the video later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela