Howdy from Far West Texas

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been lurking on the 3DR forum for a while now, taking in all of the wisdom you kind folks share. Figured I should at least say "Hi".

I purchased a 3DR Solo from B&H (one of their package deals), and this weekend finely was able to get her airborne. This is my first Quad copter, But I was heavily into RC planes 30 years ago. Flew mostly "AMA pattern", this is a bit different.

Wanted to thank you all for the wealth of knowledge you make available to all us "noobs" just getting our feet wet in the hobby. I'm pretty happy with the Solo and look forward to learning more about it and the technology in general as time goes on.

Thanks again...

Reactions: Acroduster
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Reactions: FJRPilot
Altitude is your friend. Fairly certain the Marfa area has been flying drones for a while, are you a part of that group...:cool:

Altitude is a good thing..... I'm located in El Paso, but love to visit Marfa. Planing on bringing it up to Cloudcroft NM to get some high altitude footage.

I'm also learning more about GPro's then I thought I would need to know [emoji6]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea