How To: Reading Solo Logs

I was just wondering whether the Solo LOGS contain any information on WiFi Strength or this information is embedded only in the TLogs (in Controller)?

I was just wondering whether the Solo LOGS contain any information on WiFi Strength or this information is embedded only in the TLogs (in Controller)?
The WiFi strength can be found on the Solo in the 3dr-wifi.log.* logs.

If you have an Android device, you can use Wookiee to download logs from the Controller (Artoo) and Solo.
I wrote this App so I wouldn't have to fart around with a PC and could download logs right before I turned off the controller/solo and then I could upload them to the cloud so they could be consumed by MP / APM Planner 2 or DroneLogBook etc.
Wookiee - Android Apps on Google Play

If you have an Android device, you can use Wookiee to download logs from the Controller (Artoo) and Solo.
I wrote this App so I wouldn't have to fart around with a PC and could download logs right before I turned off the controller/solo and then I could upload them to the cloud so they could be consumed by MP / APM Planner 2 or DroneLogBook etc.
Wookiee - Android Apps on Google Play
Unfortunately I use an IPhone.
Still please send me a PM with more details on the App (does it download only the TLogs from Controller or the Logs from Solo, does it have the same problem as with the WinSCP - downloads only 2-3 Logs from Solo, then gets a MSG "No Heartbeat received"). If the App is useful, I could try it on my tablet (Android 4.0).

Unfortunately I use an IPhone.
Still please send me a PM with more details on the App (does it download only the TLogs from Controller or the Logs from Solo, does it have the same problem as with the WinSCP - downloads only 2-3 Logs from Solo, then gets a MSG "No Heartbeat received"). If the App is useful, I could try it on my tablet (Android 4.0).
Unfortunately it requires Android 5 and above.
As far as WinSCP goes, I like it but prefer FileZilla instead. IMO, it handles connects and more importantly reconnects/restarts better than WinSCP. I use FileZilla at work all the time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986