How to install side pilot

Reaction score
Not a high tech guy for sure purchased a SidePilot as suggested is there a video or someone that can tell me how installed my solo ?tried a couple of times just don't get it

Turn on solo
Turn on solo controller
When controller says it's looking for gps or anything but looking for Solo, Connect to solos wifi (solo_link######) on your phone/tablet. When it's connected to the wifi, open sidepilot.
Top left hand corner 3 horizontal lines. Press them a menu opens up, go to settings and under connection settings press 3DR solo
Press the 3 horizontal lines again and go to live stream.
Top right hand side is settings, press it now click show on main screen then under media type select 3DR solo. Press the 3 horizontal lines again and now press main
Screen should go back to main startup screen
Top right hand corner is a wifi sign press it.
Solo should now be connected

Next go to sidepilot.net and download the manual, I think you may need it.

Turn on solo
Turn on solo controller
When controller says it's looking for gps or anything but looking for Solo, Connect to solos wifi (solo_link######) on your phone/tablet. When it's connected to the wifi, open sidepilot.
Top left hand corner 3 horizontal lines. Press them a menu opens up, go to settings and under connection settings press 3DR solo
Press the 3 horizontal lines again and go to live stream.
Top right hand side is settings, press it now click show on main screen then under media type select 3DR solo. Press the 3 horizontal lines again and now press main
Screen should go back to main startup screen
Top right hand corner is a wifi sign press it.
Solo should now be connected

Next go to sidepilot.net and download the manual, I think you may need it.
Thank you very much

Thank you speatuk .did what you said works great thank you . is there anyway that I can record to my iPhone off of Sidepilot ? Trying to pull up manual like you suggested

Reactions: speatuk
Hi Garry,

Glad you got it working! Currently no way to record the video other than on the GoPro, however we are working on it and should be coming soon!

Cheers!

Tom
SidePilot - Dev

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 3.49.53 PM.png Did something happen with Sidepilot? I tried to go to the site to download the manual and the site seems to be unreachable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc