How to add PeauPro 82 Camera Profile to Tower?

I've tried to do exactly what their site says to do. I cannot locate where the Tower folder is located on my Samsung S5. Can anyone help, please? Adding GoPro Camera Profiles to Tower & Mission Planner – Peau Productions
It doesn't go in a Tower folder. It goes in 3DRServices/CameraInfo/. If you do not already have those directories, you will need to create them in the top most level of your device. So at the top most level, create the 3DRServices directory, then create the CameraInfo directory in the 3DRServices directory. It is then in the CameraInfo directory that you put the camera profiles into.

Thanks! I was lead to believe that when you install the app, it creates a 'Tower' folder automatically. And it is in that holding location I am to create my folders. Not so?

Well, I just got to the top level and tried to create the folder '0'. It says that folder already exists - yet I can't see it, much less navigate to sub folders within.

So I tried the SDCard option. I was able to create the 3DRServices folder, but now I can't see it. WTF?

Okay. I reboot my phone and now the files are showing. SMDH. Nothing can be easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc