How still does your Solo hover?

Reaction score
I'm curious how much variation there is from one Solo to the next as far as hovering accuracy. My current Solo will wander in a radius of about 10-12 feet and drift up and down about 4-6 feet. I think it may be related to the motor problem that I'm having. The whole time it appears to be struggling with GPS positioning. I think my previous Solo had a more steady hover.

Mine usually will stay within a 3-5' radius and generally maintains a pretty steady altitude.

I've noticed that even the slightest breeze can change that dramatically, but even with a decent breeze, it still stays within 10-12' radius and 3-4' altitude. I have also noticed that it's very highly GPS dependent.

Mine usually will stay within a 3-5' radius and generally maintains a pretty steady altitude.

I've noticed that even the slightest breeze can change that dramatically, but even with a decent breeze, it still stays within 10-12' radius and 3-4' altitude. I have also noticed that it's very highly GPS dependent.
Same here. Usiually altitide is very steady unless there are heavy downdrafts. Horizonal usually stays in a 3 ft circle unless there is wind, where it will go to maybe a 6 ft circle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150