How Many Solo's Do You Own?

The $300 bundle with backpack but no extra battery is still available and the $300 Solo with the bundle as free gifts is still available too. Looks like they may be finally getting to the end of their stock though given a few items are getting scarce online. Local stock is probably still available in various locations but it'll be interesting to see how many more days are left before they're sold out.

Yep, I just bought the backpack and solo combo. Hopefully they'll have enough gimbals next week when they go on sale.

I'm curious about how many Solo's you guys have. At the $299 price point, with an extra gimbal, battery, and props, have you taken advantage?

I've got two and am strongly considering another, just in case.
I only have 1 :(

But I do have 3 batteries, an extra gimbal, 12 propellers, and a backpack :)

Hello, my name is Steve, and I'm a droneaholic. ("The crowd in the room politely say "Hi Steve") I currently own 5 Solo's, 6 gimbles, and 10 batteries. I REALLY hope I'm done!:p:p:p

Reactions: BillCatto
Two. Got a Best Buy Bundle w/backpack, extra battery, 2 more extra props, and gimbal for $349. A few days later got another similar bundle (sans backpack) for $299.

Got the mR gps upgrade, wifi upgrade cards, v2 shield, and better antenna for the first. Will probably dup the upgrades for #2. It's nice for my peace of mind knowing I have a backup/spare parts.

2 solos (1 unopened)
3 gimbals (2 unopened)
11 batteries ( 4 unopened)
13 sets of props (9 unopened)
3 go pros (2 -4 black, 1-4 silver.
1 solo back pack, looking to purchase hard case.

Got crazy over holidays with all the rollercoaster SOLO prices. I now own 6 SOLOS all with GIMBALs. I have around 20 batteries and 40 props.
I am still deciding how many to keep and how many to sell off. Only two opened at this time.

Prob will keep 3-4 and sell the other two.

2 solos (1 unopened)
3 gimbals (2 unopened)
11 batteries ( 4 unopened)
13 sets of props (9 unopened)
3 go pros (2 -4 black, 1-4 silver.
1 solo back pack, looking to purchase hard case.
You might consider opening & testing those. If anything is defective you might not be able to return it or get warranty service if you wait too long.

I ran into that with a ceiling fan. Bought it on sale but didn't need it right away. When I finally opened it up, it was defective but too late to return.:(

You might consider opening & testing those. If anything is defective you might not be able to return it or get warranty service if you wait too long.

I ran into that with a ceiling fan. Bought it on sale but didn't need it right away. When I finally opened it up, it was defective but too late to return.:(
You are just too used to multi-rotor machines.......;)

Reactions: Maddog

2 complete solos/gimbals. One still unboxed and has been sitting there on the shelf for about 6 months just in case.

I would suggest you unbox, update, calibrate and test fly the new one before the warranty runs out just in case there are any problems.

Reactions: Coastwise
Three Solos with perfect condition, 6 batteries and two Gopro Hero 4 (silver and black). The benefit is a lot. 3 battery charger reducing the charging time. If one has some problem and go into A/S center, I don't need to wait it until it is repaired. Among three, two Solo has upgraded WIFI cards which is enable to extend the control range up to 1.7 Kilo meters.

If one of them is broken after warranty is closed and can't be repaired free any more, it will be used as a repairing parts.

my-solo-drones-jpg.4919

Attachments

• my solo drones.jpg
    my solo drones.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
2 solos with gimbals, 2 gp silvers with peau lenses, 2 backpacks, 8 batts, 1 Iris plus with all the goodies and a couple other cameras (Sony and Canon) plus a Parrot Disco i use for r&d and spying from 400 feet. Plus my Yaesu airband radio, multiple monitors and an ezup for my ground control/command shack with a Honda eu2000 generator to power it all.
Planning on acquiring another solo plus the flir vue pro and gimbal from oemcameras.com.
For a heavy lifter...considering the Aperature from Ideafly via hobbyking...pixhawk powered etc.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40