How Many Solo's Do You Own?

Reaction score
I'm curious about how many Solo's you guys have. At the $299 price point, with an extra gimbal, battery, and props, have you taken advantage?

I've got two and am strongly considering another, just in case.

2 solo
9 prop seats
4 batteries
3 gimbals
1 backpack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Solos with controllers, 3 gimbals, 10 batteries, 3 sets of props, 1 GoPro Hero+Black, 1 GoPro Hero 4 Silver, 1 Solo Backpack, and 1 Solo Hard Case.

Last edited:
That deal ended 2 weeks ago unfortunately. BUT....if you got your drone or any accessories in the last month or so...Best Buy will give you a rebate into the new sale price. I got about $150 back on 3 batteris and a gimbal...but didnt majke it in time to get the extra hundred back on the Solo...which I paid 399 for. I did score the backpack last week for $34.99.

By the way....my makerbot will print 3d gizmos very nicely...and I just finished 2 more of the alternate hero clips...and will try landing gear shims and the 2nd acc bay cam mount in a few minutes as soon as I load the files. Anyone want one just PM me and Ill drop one in the mail...you cover postage.

The 299 deal is back
I own two complete solos
with an extra gimbal, 6 batteries, 3 chargers 5 spare sets of solo props and 5 sets of APC Props, 3 spare motor pods

Pretty much done buying solo stuff
that supply based on the fact that I am still flying my original 2015 solo as my prime bird should last me well through 2017
By then my DIY should do everything a solo can do and more

I have a small fleet of DIYs...TBS discos...some tarot hexs...folding alien 560 and a 680....not much experience yet with solo extra features...but they arent found...afaik...on any other UAV. With the on-Tx telemetry...its a nice feature.

I'm curious about how many Solo's you guys have. At the $299 price point, with an extra gimbal, battery, and props, have you taken advantage?

I've got two and am strongly considering another, just in case.
Just bought my third and LAST Solo bundle. Hoping 3DR releases the QX gimbal and camera to the consumer without sitescan.

By the way....my makerbot will print 3d gizmos very nicely...and I just finished 2 more of the alternate hero clips...and will try landing gear shims and the 2nd acc bay cam mount in a few minutes as soon as I load the files. Anyone want one just PM me and Ill drop one in the mail...you cover postage.

Hi, can you please send me a picture of the gizmos?
Thanks...Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but don't know what your talking about. Can you post a pic or drawing? Thanks.

Wich are the hero clips?? And landing gear?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

2 complete solos/gimbals. One still unboxed and has been sitting there on the shelf for about 6 months just in case.

As usual, boys will be boys. It's in the genes.....:rolleyes:
Yeah, his post was marginally offensive, but I got over it. ...and someone thought Ed was offensive for a comical quip? Offense is relative I suppose, and in the eye of the beholder.

It looks like the bundles and gimbals are sold out online!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc