How many Solos do you own? (Update)

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before but in light of all the fire sales over the last few months I was wonder how many Solos you guys out there have. I have 2 Solos, 7 batteries, and 3 gimbals but at these prices the urge to get more is strong! Also, what do you think the future of the batteries will be? Will there be many new ones for sale in 6 months or a year from now?

Last edited:
3 solos, the 3er one came with the gimbal pre installed,
8 batteries, GoPro H4' GoPro 3+silver, ipad 2 air , one spare gimbal, 3 sets of polar Pro LED lights, 2 sets of polar Pro
Leg extenders, one extended fly time battery for controller
mRo GPS board for main solo. Life is Good

Attachments

• IMG_1646.JPG
    IMG_1646.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: Wooskie
P3 solos the 3er one came with the gimbal pre installed,
8 batteries, GoPro H4' GoPro 3+silver, ipad 2 air , one spare gimbal, 3 sets of polar Pro LED lights, 2 sets of polar Pro
Leg extenders, one extended fly time battery for controller
mRo GPS board for main solo. Life is Good
Nice, all the extras.

2 of each ...Solo,mRo GPS, extended flight batteries, Relish leg extensions, 3dr Shield - 4 batteries, 1 FPVLR, GoPro 4 Silver. 1 extra gimbal, Maddog's strobe light kit

They're $50 cheaper than a week ago on Amazon. $254.

I have 2. First one purchased was in 2015 for big $$. It worked fine for a year then suddenly for no reason I can figure out started telling me during boot up that the Solo battery was too low for flight (same story with all 5 batteries even though they were all fully charged. I put it in the closet till somebody can tell me what's wrong and how I can fix it and bought another from Best Buy. It flies just fine. Just recently bought Alfa antennas. Everything else is stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks