How many Solos can fly together at the same time?

Reaction score
To those of you with more than one Solo and friends that may also have a Solo, what is the largest number of Solos that can fly together, at the same time, in the same area?

Just wondering for some future ideas. Thanks!

To those of you with more than one Solo and friends that may also have a Solo, what is the largest number of Solos that can fly together, at the same time, in the same area?

I don't know the answer for sure, but guesses it would a lot. It is the same question as how many people can be connected WiFi (to different hotspots) on the same area. At some point all the channels are taken, but that doesn't mean the end, as you can (and we do) share channels with other things, and it is the same as multiple people being on a hotspot, but not all of them having to go through the Internet bottleneck. If I had to guess, I would say at least hundreds.

Free flight or with GCS (Tower or MP)?

If GCS, then 50 winged birds have been flown recently by ARSENL.

I mean like tested, not theoretical.

How many Solos each with their individual controllers, not Solos flying from one controller.

Has anyone flown with a friend or two at the same time?

you have to take one solo up at a time !!! if you use different devices to fly solo make sure the device has forgot wifi connection , if not you wont get gps lock because they will be fighting over who connects ti solo

If I understand your question properly, you're asking how many different fliers can be assembled at one place flying their Solos en masse.
It's not like an RC plane or helicopter of years past with limited channel choice. In short, the answer is:
A lot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig