Help my please, no WI-FI

Reaction score
I'm bout new SOIO ,o wi-fi connection of the controller with the iPhone 7 . error when entering the password, "sololink"
Help me please

Turn off cellular on your phone and keep it off while using it. turn off solo and remote and close app then restart everything with cellular off

I'm having the same issue :( Solo works great with iPhone 6s, but just upgraded to iPhone 7 and it connects to Wifi, but when I open the app, it appears disconnected... any tips? anyone using iPhone 7 and working well?

I'm having the same issue :( Solo works great with iPhone 6s, but just upgraded to iPhone 7 and it connects to Wifi, but when I open the app, it appears disconnected... any tips? anyone using iPhone 7 and working well?

I had the same problem, turn off the cellular service on your iPhone 7 and it should work

I truely hate to beat a dead horse, but maybe if I do it will work for me. I just got my Solo and am using an iPhone 6s. I've turned off the cellular, restarted all three devices still no luck with the streaming video. the weird thing that I notice is that when I go to select Sololink in my WiFi, it shows a full signal. Once I select Sololink it shows and exclamation point (!) through the greyed out signal and under it says "No internet connection".

Any help would be great. Fliing this thing without the video isnt as much fun as I could have. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Tim- your comment about selecting Sololink in your wifi sounds like you're referring to a desktop PC. That's what mine shows when I'm connection Solo to Mission Planner. It says "no internet connection" because it's not supposed to connect to the Internet.

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

While "linked" to the Solo, you'll have no internet connection. At least in my limited experience with the Solo. The Nexus tablet I was trying to use gave me a fit trying to link up with Solo. Something to do with the wi-fi settings. I tried all kinds of stuff, could not get a good lasting connection. I bought a cheap Galaxy Tablet, and it works great, no problems. I think that was/is part of Solo's problems. The app is sorta particular as to which devices it likes, and those it doesn't play well with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo